news group for metal finishing?

Anyone know of a news group or good source of information on metal finishing, paint or coatings?

***************** Thank You snipped-for-privacy@msbx.net

To reply to this email please remove the AT after the kgs in the reply to address as shown above.

Never ever underestimate the incompetent.

Reply to
KG

The guys here usually answer all my questions.

Have a look here as well:

Royston Vasey

mattathayde had written this in response to

:

------------------------------------- KG wrote:

caswell has a good forum, havent used it much but i got good info when i did

-matt

Forums Web and RSS access to your favorite newsgroup - rec.crafts.metalworking - 195401 messages and counting! ##-----------------------------------------------##

Reply to
mattathayde

If you word it right with a praise for Barry or a blame on Dubya, people here will answer your questions.

Steve

Reply to
Steve B

I found some interesting information in the past here:

You have to do a bit of searching.

Reply to
Michael Koblic

SNIP